Monday, January 18, 2010

Forgivingness


Have you have being caught in this situation whereby someone you may have injured forgives you unconditionally ? This is just what just happened to me last Friday and I could still recall the details of the incidents.


That day,most of us were troubled by the upcoming test. It has been weeks of preparations but I was still anxious about my terrible carelessness . I thought everyone had gone to the hall and ready to shut the door. Just as the door flashed past me ,I saw Jack's hand reaches towards the door. The door slam onto the wall and an painful shriek could be heard .I press onto the handle and slowly pull open the door. It was worst than expected as his thumb was squashed.

I was filled with grief and had to put it aside to try my best to aid him reduce his pain and assist him to the sickbay. Afterwards,assembly ended and the pupils swarmed into the classrooms and was alerted by the traces of blood. A number of curious faces surrounded and questioned me of the blood. I remained silent and the crowd finally dispersed when the science teacher arrived .I was constantly blaming myself for hurting Jack until he returned to the class with a bandage on his thumb.

I was finally relieved and elated that Jack is fine and my conscience felt better. I ordered for my noodle soup and carried to a nearly table. Out of the blue,i saw Jack and simultanueosly tripped on my shoelaces. I regained my balance but just in front of me ,it was Jack ,covered in blisters and and his left arm was red and swollen . It would be an excruciating pain for him but his bravery shook me .He did not even scream but just bear the pain. He was assist to the sickbay once again. For me , I was stupified by my mistakes and returned back class I ponder over again and again over the incident and decided to apologize to him after school. However,he once again surprise me by forgiving me unconditionally.

Overall ,i learned to forgive and forget fixes all of the problems .

No comments:

Post a Comment